This stainless steel made Anesthesia Workstation System is meant for pediatric and adult patients. Its weight ranges between 25 kg to 80 kg. This system comprises of advanced features like nitrous oxide and oxygen gas inlet points, anti static rubber made Magills circuit, mild steel fittings and regulators. Besides these, offered Anesthesia Workstation System also contains Halothane change over facility, open and closed circuit based oxygen flush, high and low pressure display gauges and oxygen failure section. This equipment is mounted on powder coated trolley.
Anaesthesia Workstation System Features:
- 3 or, 2 Tube Hypoxia guard Rota meter-pneumatic device ensures no nitrous oxide flow, if oxygen flow is lower than 0.5ltr/min. approx. Minimum 25% (+5%) Oxygen (1:3 mixed ratio between O2 & N2O) in Surgery gas mixture.
- Oxygen locked N2O supply Oxygen failure warning device.
- Higher efficiency forged regulators & yokes with M.S. fittings.
- Panel mounted high & low pressure display gauges and audio visual Oxygen failure warning device.
- High precision pressure relief cum non return valve.
- Halothane Change over mechanism with oxygen flush (open & close circuit).
- Oxygen & Nitrous oxide gas inlet point each 3 nos. & 1 no. Airgas Point at the back.
- Standard Magill's circuit, all rubber antistatic tested.
- Trolley made of power coated M.S. table - Top tray, modified monitoring accessories.
- Drawer top M.S. steel tray 5 dia antistatic breaking castor wheel.
- Oxygen outlet for driving ventilator (Double)
- Large diameter (63mm) O2 & N2O gauge each two for high visibility & clarity O2 & N2O operating pressure (4.22kgf/cm2) display gauge each one.
- Central pipe line connection & 10 liters W/C cylinder carrier facility.
- Structure: MS structure.
- Provision for: Tec vaporizer, Circle absorber (Optional at extra cost).