Anaesthesia Workstation Machine provided by our company, is a medical device which is widely used to generate and mix a fresh gas flow of medical gases and inhalational anaesthetic agents for the purpose of inducing and maintaining anaesthesia. This machine is tested under various parameters to ensure its excellent working and effectiveness. Our Anaesthesia Workstation Machine is widely appreciated by our people, for its unique features and high performance too.This machine is very cost effective and can be easily purchased by our eminent clients at nominal prices, in bulk quantities.
- 3 gas system Hypoxic Guard-Oxygen, Air, Nitrous
- Ventilator with Dual Mode Adult & Paediatric
- Monitor with 5 multipara facilities
- Imported ISO Fluorine/ Savo Fluorine/ Halothane Vaporizer
- Circle Absorber System
- Extra Space with dual drawers soundless ball channel systems.
Gas Rotameters :
MNLCP SYSTEMA 15 has 3 gases delivery system. Oxygen, Air, Nitrous. 3 Calibrated Rotameters (O2, Air, N2). It has Hypoxic guard system which deliver gases as per 3:1 Oxygen & Nitrous ratio.
- Patient Type : Adult and Pediatric
- Tidal Volume : 50 to 1200 ml.
- Frequency : 8 to 40 BPM
- I : E Ratio : 1:1, 1:2, 1:3 and 1:4
- Mode of Operation : CMV, Manual
- Alarms Pressure : Low and High, Active patient, driving gas failure , low battery indication, circuit disconnect,
- Minute Volume : low and High
- Monitoring Parameters : Tidal Volume and Minute Volume
- Pressure Display : 10 to 90 mBar in LED graph
- High Pressure Limit : 20 to 60 mBar
- Low Pressure Limit : 90 to 20 mBar
- Power Input : 0 to 260 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Minute Volume High : 3 to 50 Liters
- Minute Volume Low : 0 to 47 Liters
- Driving Gas Input : 3 Bar Pressure
- Battery Backup : up to 2 Hours ( Lithium-ion )
Multipara Monitor :
- 6 Standard Parameters: ECG, RESP, NIBP, SPO2, 2-Temp, PR/HR.
- 8 high resolution colour TFT LCP display with touch screen.
- Real time S-T segment analysis, pace maker detection.
- Multi lead ECG wave forms display in phase
- Up to 2 hours working capacity of built in rechargeable battery
- Networking capacity
- Patients info input management function
- Capture dynamic waveforms.
- Efficient resistance to interference of defibrillator and HF knife.
- Large volume of tabular and graphic trends information storage and easy to recall.
- 5 Lpm O2 210C 20C
- Vaporiser 5% 0.25 of the delivered agent or 15% of the dial setting (whichever is greater)
- Vaporiser 8% 0.4 of the delivered agent or 15% of the dial setting (whichever is greater)
- Calibrated at sea level
Environmental Specification -
- Temperature 150C to 350C
- Humidity 30% to 75% relative humidity.
- Works consistently in altitudes upto 2440m above sea level
Performance Reliability -
- Performs with gas flow rates from 0.2 - 15 lpm
- Systems are Selectatec Compatible With Interlock & Cage mount (ISO 23mm tapers)
Types of Vaporizers - Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, Halothane, Enflurane. Can be fitted well.