MN Life Care Products Pvt Limited
- 3 gas system Hypoxic Guard-Oxygen, Air, Nitrous
- Ventilator with Dual Mode Adult & Paediatric
- Monitor with 5 multipara facilities
- Imported ISO Fluorine/ Savo Fluorine/ Halothane Vaporizer
- Circle Absorber System
- Extra Space with dual drawers soundless ball channel systems.
Gas Rotameters :
MNLCP SYSTEMA 16 has 3 gases delivery system. Oxygen, Air, Nitrous. 3 Calibrated Rotameters (O2, Air, N2). It has Hypoxic guard systems which deliver gases as per 3:1 Oxygen & Nitrous ratio.
- Patient Type : Adult and Pediatric
- Tidal Volume : 50 to 1200 ml.
- Frequency : 8 to 40 BPM
- I : E Ratio : 1:1, 1:2, 1:3 and 1:4
- Mode of Operation : CMV, Manual
- Alarms Pressure Low and High, Active patient, driving gas failure , low battery indication, circuit disconnect,
- Minute Volume : low and High
- Monitoring Parameters : Tidal Volume and Minute Volume
- Pressure Display : 10 to 90 mBar in LED graph
- High Pressure Limit : 20 to 60 mBar
- Low Pressure Limit : 0 to 20 mBar
- Power Input : 90 to 260 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Minute Volume High : 3 to 50 Liters
- Minute Volume Low : 0 to 47 Liters
- Driving Gas Input : 3 Bar Pressure
- Battery Backup : up to 2 Hours ( Lithium-ion )
Multipara Monitor :
- 6 Standard Parameters: ECG, RESP, NIBP, SPO2, 2-Temp, PR/HR.
- 8 high resolution colour TFT LCP display with touch screen.
- Real time S-T segment analysis, pace maker detection.
- Multi lead ECG wave forms display in phase
- Up to 2 hours working capacity of built in rechargeable battery
- Networking capacity
- Patients info input management function
- Capture dynamic waveforms.
- Efficient resistance to interference of defibrillator and HF knife.
- Large volume of tabular and graphic trends information storage and easy to recall.
- 5 Lpm O2 210C 20C
- Vaporiser 5% 0.25 of the delivered agent or 15% of the dial setting (whichever is greater)
- Vaporiser 8% 0.4 of the delivered agent or 15% of the dial setting (whichever is greater)
- Calibrated at sea level
Environmental Specification -
- Temperature 150C to 350C
- Humidity 30% to 75% relative humidity.
- Works consistently in altitudes upto 2440m above sea level
Performance Reliability -
- Performs with gas flow rates from 0.2 - 15 lpm
- Systems are Selectatec Compatible With Interlock & Cage mount (ISO 23mm tapers)
Types of Vaporizers - Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, Halothane, Enflurane. Can be fitted well.