To build up a long and mutual business relationship with the esteemed clients, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying a quality range of Anaesthesia Machine. The machine is applied for closed or semi-opened inhalation anesthesia, controlled or assisted ventilation and monitoring patients' ventilation parameters. Mounted with high & low pressure display gauges and audio visual oxygen failure warning devices, these machines are highly demanded in hospitals and nursing homes. Our Anaesthesia Machine is made of High quality metal sheet.
- Corrosion proof structure
- Epoxy powder coated
- Anti static breaking castor wheel
- Robust and rugged construction
- Longer service life and high quality
- Easy to operate and low maintenance
- Highly efficient and accurate in functionality
- 2 Tube Hypoxia guard Rota meter-pneumatic device ensures no nitrous oxide flow, if oxygen flow is lower than 0.5ltr/min. approx. Minimum 25% (+5%) Oxygen (1:3 mixed ratio between O2 & N2O) in Surgery gas mixture.
- Oxygen locked N2O supply Oxygen failure warning device.
- Higher efficiency forged regulators & yokes with M.S. fittings.
- Panel mounted high & low pressure display gauges and audio visual Oxygen failure warning device.
- High precision pressure relief cum non return valve.
- Halothane Change over mechanism with oxygen flush (open & close circuit).
- Oxygen & Nitrous oxide gas inlet point each 2 nos. & 1 no. Airgas Point at the back.
- Standard Magill's circuit, all rubber antistatic tested.
- Trolley made of power coated M.S. table - Top tray, modified monitoring accessories.
- Drawer top M.S. steel tray 5 dia antistatic breaking castor wheel.
- Oxygen outlet for driving ventilator (Double)
- Large diameter (63mm) O2 & N2O gauge each two for high visibility & clarity O2 & N2O operating pressure (4.22kgf/cm2) display gauge each one.
- Central pipe line connection & 10 liters W/C cylinder carrier facility.
- Structure: MS structure.
- Provision for: Tec vaporizer, Circle absorber (Optional at extra cost).
- Size: 1690mm x 800mm x 640mm (HxWxD) or, 1450mm x 800mm x 600mm
- Warranty: 12 Months from the date of manufacturing.